Friday 31 October 2014

Celebrate The Small Things: 31st October HALLOWEEN edition

We are Celebrating the Small Things on this day Friday 31st October - HALLOWEEN!


How many people will be celebrating Halloweeny related things today, I wonder?

This is the weekly celebrations of the past week, no matter how big or small.

I am hosting this with my awesome co-hosts: 


Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


So I am celebrating:

  • Having a nice day out with my friend last weekend
  • Having a text message chat with my wee nieces - very cute
  • Halloween and the excuse to eat chocolate!


How about you?


Here's the usual linky for the celebration posts...


15 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness! It is early in the eastern US, and I had completely forgot that I have a good reason to sneak chocolate throughout the evening. I am much obliged! (Were you able to save screen shots of your texting exchange with your nieces? ...and now I am off to read, uttering the war cry of the chocoholics: Aux Chocolates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to chat with the nieces! And enjoy the chocolate. . .may you have an entire treak'or'treat bag full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any excuse for eating chocolate is a good one, =) Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends, nieces, and chocolate - all wonderful! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute to be texting with your nieces. Happy Halloween! Chocolate, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween has arrived. I just got the Easter Egg dye put away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play dates with your own age group - nothing like it. Adore my nieces & nephews - glad you do. Congratulations - chocolate is always good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for closeness with friends and wee nieces! And double yay for chocolate! (I may be prejudiced... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you survived Halloween. The Guy Fawkes celebrations have also started here, even though it's not Bonfire Night until 5th November.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chocolate, yay! That is one of the best parts of Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We really don't need to look for an excuse to eat chocolate, but Halloween is a good one! Hope everyone enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any excuse to eat chocolate is a cause for celebration! Have a great week Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do have screenshots of the chats though they are mainly :) :) :) emoticons their side ;)

    CHOCOLATE! I love it!

    Thanks for the comments all! Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)