Friday 27 June 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 27 June #CTST

Greetings and Salutations, just to quote Heathers :)! 

It is time to Celebrate The Small Things.

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this as usual with my mighty fine co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

Please say hello to them as they are very kindly helping me and they are all awesome lovely souls!

Also, now that I have my fine co-hosts on board I am being much more on the ball re the linky list. I'm allowing a few weeks to not post, then I'm pruning. Please don't be offended if you get 'cut off' and just sign up again ;)

Remember to #CTST any celebrations on twitter if you're into that !:)

This week I am celebrating...


  • Wimbledon! I love tennis and I am cheering on Andy Murray all the way ;)
  • Buying some new trousers which are nice and summery so I don't have to boil in jeans.
  • Working this weekend as I'll get to see some old friends while I do it!


How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


16 comments:

  1. Happy celebrations. Enjoy the sun and seeing old friends! :)

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I am now laughing about boiling in jeans! A good way to describe it. Friends, cool nether parts and tennis adds up to a lovely prospect for a weekend. Enjoy it!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Wimbledon! So cool to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to new pants. No one should have to boil in jeans. And seeing friends at work is a definite plus...:) can it even be considered work then? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also cheering on Andy Murray; it will be really interesting to see if he can defend his title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Andy. Love Wimbledon magic and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go, Andy!! Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New clothes are always something to celebrate. Have fun seeing your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have fun meeting your friends . Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comfortable clothes and seeing old friends -- can't get much better than that. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Off tomorrow. Hoping to catch up on some blog reading and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you get to spend time with friends! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so pleased to hear you're watching Wimbledon instead of that dratted World Cup. I'm really sick of that thing - and everyone in Egypt is crazy about it. Have fun at work and meeting your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't followed tennis in years, unless it's gossip. Glad you got summer clothing! I'd hate for you to have to suffer in the heat. Enjoy visiting with your old friends; it's what I'm doing as I write! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone! And I got to see Andy @ Wimbledon yesterday WOO so that'll be part of my celebrations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for great tennis! And for shopping =) And friends. I got to see one of my long lost friends last week too.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)